Fundamental Concepts and Beliefs
Philosophy = critical examination of fundamental concepts and
Examples of Fundamental Concepts:
Examples of Fundamental Beliefs:
- "People are more valuable than dust."
- "God exists."
- "Killing people is wrong."
- "Everything that happens is caused by something."
- "Other people are conscious too."
- "The world has existed for more than a few minutes."
- "Things donít come into existence all by themselves."
- "Much of what we believe is true."
- "It is better to be happy than unhappy."
last modified: 5 May 1999