- Li Hao and Daniel Houser. “Belief Elicitation in the Presence of Novice Participants: An Experimental Study.” Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 44.2 (2012): 161-180
Li Hao and Daniel Houser. “Adaptive Procedures for Wilcoxon-Mann-Whitney Tests:
Seven Decades of Advances” Communications in Statistics: Theory and Methods, 44.9 (2015): 1939-1957
- Cary Deck, Li Hao and David Porter. “Do Prediction Markets Aid Defenders in a Weak-Link Contest?” Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization 117 (2015): 248-258
John Aloysius, Cary Deck, Ryan French, and Li Hao. “An Experimental Investigation of Procurement Auctions with Asymmetric Bidders” Production and Operations Management (2016)
- Li Hao, Daniel Houser, Lei Mao and
Marie Claire Villeval.“Migrations, Risks, and Uncertainty: A Field Experiment in China” Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization. 131 (2016): 126-140.
- Li Hao and Daniel Houser, “Perceptions, Intentions, and Cheating” Forthcoming at Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
- Sasha Behnk, Li Hao and Ernesto Reuben, "Understanding Diffusion of Responsiblity in Anti-social Behavior"
- Li Hao Xiao Liu, Chao Tang,
and Jiang Yang, "When Reputation Mechanism Fails: Detecting Strategic
Fraudulent Sellers on Alibaba's Platform Market"
- Li Hao, Daniel Houser, and Aniket Panjwani: "Analysis of Dynamic Games with Biased Beliefs: An Experimental Study"
Research in Early Stage:
- Does Unequa Wealth
Distribution Increase Asset Market Bubbles? An Experimental Study,
with Cary Deck, Weineng Xu, and Tim Yeager
- False Advertising and Buyers’ Beliefs, with Jason Aimone and Erik Kimbrough
- Singapore Certificate-Of-Entitlement Auctions: Field and Laboratory Analyses
- An Incentive-Compatible Mechanism for Eliciting Belief Intervals: Theory and Experiment, with Edi Karni
- A Powerful Adaptive Distribution-free Procedure for Matched Samples, with Daniel Houser
- Analyzing Binary Data: Power and Size of Commonly Used Tests, with Daniel Houser