Group Publications (Graduate Students Bolded, Undergraduate Italicized)
1. J. Du, R. Beitle, E. Clausen, N. Lorenz, and J. Hestekin, “The Use of Wafer Enhanced Electrodeionization for the Selective Separation of Butyric Acid in a Continuous Fermentation System”, Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Submitted (2009)
2. A. S. Kurup, T. Ho, and J. A. Hestekin, “Simulation and Optimal Design of Electrodeionization (EDI) Process: Separationof Multi-Component Electrolyte Solution”, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 48 (20), 9268-9277 (2009).
3. T. Ho, A. S. Kurup, T. Davis, and J. A. Hestekin, “Wafer Enhanced Electrodeionization in Dilute Salt Separation”, Sep. Sci. Tech., accepted for publication (2009).
4. H. Himstedt and J. A. Hestekin, “Membrane Separation Techniques in the Dairy Industry” invited and submitted to Membrane Technology, Edited by I. Escobar and G. Lipscomb, Destech, submitted, (2010).
5. T. Ho, T. Potts, and J. A. Hestekin, “Electrodialysis in the Food Industry” invited and submitted to Membranes in Food Applications, Edited by S. Nunnes and K. Peinimen, Wiley, submitted, (2010).