Overview: Submission deadline is March 25th at 5:00pm. NO Exceptions!
Please submit all abstracts to the following email with paper competition subject line:
Registration has to be complete before entries are accepted!
General Rules of submission:
1) Each entry must be an undergradute student and a member of one of the participating student chapters. Others may present, but cannot be considered for the top prize.
2) There is no limit on the number of submissions from each chapter, only that late submissions will not be considered.
3) Co-authorship of papers is permitted. However, only one person shall make the presentation at the Regional Student Paper Competition, and this person must have been substantially involved in the project or subject of the presented paper.
4) At the National Paper Competition, time limits are 15 minutes for presentation and 3-5 minutes for Q & A. A similar time limit should be enforced at the Regional Student Paper Competitions.
5) There will be three winners. First place receives $200, Second Place receives $100, and Honorable Mention receives $50.
Link to National Paper Competition: http://www.aiche.org/Students/Conferences/papercompetition.aspx