Jeopardy General Information
ChemE Jeopardy will be hosted at this year's 2011 AIChE Mid-America Regional Conference. Teams of four will compete for bragging rights as questions and answers fly in a standard JEOPARDY! format. The winner of the competition will advance to the national competition to be held this fall at the 2011 AIChE National Student Conference.
Please submit all entries to the following email with your team name and student names with Jeopardy in the subject line: email@example.com
Registration has to be complete before entries are accepted!
ChemE Jeopardy Rules
1) Each team will have four members.
2) Only one team per school.
3) Questions must be answered in a "what is" or "who is" format.
4) Missed questions will count as negative points toward your total score.
5) Buzzing in before the question has been read will result in a penalty that will allow the other team to answer before your team.
6) The team with the most points at the end of Final Jeopardy will be declared the winner of that round.
Registration Deadline (No Exceptions): March 15, 2011 5:00 pm.
5)Chemical Engineering Fundamentals
8)General Science and Mathematics
Note: Information on this page is subject to change. Check back regularly for updates
For more information about ChemE Jeopardy, please contact Alex Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org.